Why Corporate Physiotherapy?
The World Health Organization(WHO) estimates that 70-90% of all people will experience back or neck pain at some point in their life.
Recent studies in America have estimated that the cost to the economy is approximately 85 Billion US Dollars in treatments and loss of work hours.
- Neck and back pain
- Shoulder problems such as rotator cuff tendinitis
- Tennis or golfers elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Swollen legs and circulation problems
- Decreased mobility and long term postural changes.
At PhysioArt, our goal is to prevent injury and illness from occurring, and decrease their effect when they do occur. We take a comprehensive approach to our prevention and treatment programs, without compromising on the specific requirements and characteristics of each individual patient. Our program will involve all aspects of work and home environments.
Where needed, treatment can be offered at the workplace to minimize the time spent away from the office and activity. This also helps to identify contributing causes to pains and problems, which can then be corrected or changed.
Our range of services include:
- Education programs and seminars regarding exercise, stress, posture and the prevention of symptoms.
- Office assessment and set up advice
- On site physiotherapy assessment and treatment
- Training and guidelines to corporate safety or occupational health specialists (train the trainer)
- Advice and assistance with procurement and set up of individual work stations or entire office requirements.